Anatomy of an (authentic) American political campaign

Follow the 96-day evolution of a grass roots political campaign as an All-American rural community fights back against the political manipulation of their town board's election.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Day Eighty Five

A beautiful sunny day with reasonably warm temperatures. So I started mid afternoon with the intent to go until dark. After about four and a half hours though, I was pooped and decided to call it quits a little early.

Still, I managed to finish up my 4th district and begin the 5th. If I can get out everyday this next week, I will definitely get 6 of 7 districts completed. I just don’t think I’ll make that 7th. Between work and my slowly diminishing energy level, I think by next week’s end, I’ll be done.

The local daily newspaper today published their update on the Eden Town Council race. It was a good article, especially considering that my candidacy got the headline and the lead. The story was slightly buried on the 5th page of the section, but based on the reaction I got from people who called and e-mailed, it really didn’t matter. It was seen and read.

Tomorrow is supposed to be warm and sunny so I plan on putting in some door to door time in the early afternoon. Then I’m going to enjoy a Halloween party with my family and friends.

Ten days to go…..
 
                        Â
BUFFALO and WNY Webring!
Ring Owner: Jennifer  Site: All Things Jennifer
Free Site Ring from
Bravenet Free Site Ring from
Bravenet Free Site Ring from
Bravenet Free Site Ring from
Bravenet Free Site Ring from
Bravenet
Site Ring
from Bravenet
BUFFALO and WNY Webring!
Ring Owner: Jennifer  Site: All Things Jennifer
Free Site
Ring from Bravenet Free Site
Ring from Bravenet Free Site
Ring from Bravenet Free Site
Ring from Bravenet Free Site
Ring from Bravenet
Site Ring from Bravenet
BuffaloPundit