Anatomy of an (authentic) American political campaign

Follow the 96-day evolution of a grass roots political campaign as an All-American rural community fights back against the political manipulation of their town board's election.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Day Eighty Seven

Daylight Savings time threw me a curveball tonight. While I can usually eek out door to door time until 7pm, tonight it was dark by 6:15pm. Talk about putting a crimp in my plans. By the time I took care of some errands after work, I was out of luck for any campaigning tonight. Obviously, I’m going to have get started as soon as I leave work in order to complete at least one more election district.

The bonus today was a newspaper article written by Greg Connors, of the Buffalo News about this blog. Greg and I spoke last week and had a great chat about the impact that a blog can have on an election. Little did I imagine that our conversation would end up being a front page column in the News.

Got lots of nice feedback about the article and hopefully it will drive readers to the blog to see what it’s all about. The bottom line in Eden though is meeting people at their door is going to make more of an impact than any online blog.

Back to door to door tomorrow for sure.
 
                        Â
BUFFALO and WNY Webring!
Ring Owner: Jennifer  Site: All Things Jennifer
Free Site Ring from
Bravenet Free Site Ring from
Bravenet Free Site Ring from
Bravenet Free Site Ring from
Bravenet Free Site Ring from
Bravenet
Site Ring
from Bravenet
BUFFALO and WNY Webring!
Ring Owner: Jennifer  Site: All Things Jennifer
Free Site
Ring from Bravenet Free Site
Ring from Bravenet Free Site
Ring from Bravenet Free Site
Ring from Bravenet Free Site
Ring from Bravenet
Site Ring from Bravenet
BuffaloPundit