Anatomy of an (authentic) American political campaign

Follow the 96-day evolution of a grass roots political campaign as an All-American rural community fights back against the political manipulation of their town board's election.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Day Seventy Two

Day two of no door to door.

A friend chided me today for not having more signs up around town. Then my friend running as the endorsed Republican echoed those sentiments. So I guess I better finish painting the three signs in the garage and get them up.

The weather has turned to cool and rainy. No doubt the start of the pre-winter season. So I’m sure that door to door is going to become something of a chore in that it will be wet and cold as well as dark.

Tomorrow night, I am going to a fundraiser for the current Erie County Sheriff running for re-election. It will be the first political function I’ve attended this election season, other than my own. Should make for an interesting evening.
 
                        Â
BUFFALO and WNY Webring!
Ring Owner: Jennifer  Site: All Things Jennifer
Free Site Ring from
Bravenet Free Site Ring from
Bravenet Free Site Ring from
Bravenet Free Site Ring from
Bravenet Free Site Ring from
Bravenet
Site Ring
from Bravenet
BUFFALO and WNY Webring!
Ring Owner: Jennifer  Site: All Things Jennifer
Free Site
Ring from Bravenet Free Site
Ring from Bravenet Free Site
Ring from Bravenet Free Site
Ring from Bravenet Free Site
Ring from Bravenet
Site Ring from Bravenet
BuffaloPundit