Anatomy of an (authentic) American political campaign

Follow the 96-day evolution of a grass roots political campaign as an All-American rural community fights back against the political manipulation of their town board's election.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Day Ninety Two

Another full day of business commitments. Another day without door to door.

I feel as if the campaign is slipping away from me. Yet clearly I have done all that is physically possible, and continue to do so within the real world realm of making money and paying bills. I suspect my angst is mostly about my deep-seated Irish sense of guilt, which I believe is inborn in all Emerald Isle Descendants!

In my business dealings today I stopped in spots both downtown and north of the city. Once again I was recognized for the campaign. Some of the people were from Eden, while others were random citizens who read the blog column in the Buffalo News. Talk about the power of the pen!

Tomorrow I am definitely setting aside 4 hours for door to door with a final 4-hour push on Monday. That should help me to complete the 5th district, which will be a decent accomplishment. After that, it’s all about voting.
 
                        Â
BUFFALO and WNY Webring!
Ring Owner: Jennifer  Site: All Things Jennifer
Free Site Ring from
Bravenet Free Site Ring from
Bravenet Free Site Ring from
Bravenet Free Site Ring from
Bravenet Free Site Ring from
Bravenet
Site Ring
from Bravenet
BUFFALO and WNY Webring!
Ring Owner: Jennifer  Site: All Things Jennifer
Free Site
Ring from Bravenet Free Site
Ring from Bravenet Free Site
Ring from Bravenet Free Site
Ring from Bravenet Free Site
Ring from Bravenet
Site Ring from Bravenet
BuffaloPundit