Anatomy of an (authentic) American political campaign

Follow the 96-day evolution of a grass roots political campaign as an All-American rural community fights back against the political manipulation of their town board's election.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Day Ninety

Once again my car quit running so I wasn't able to get to any door to door. It was frustrating, but I can't do anything about it---other than buy a new car!

I did accomplish some elections related tasks today. I put the finishing touches on my last Pennysaver ad and worked on organizing my election day volunteers. I am only about halfway to the number of people that I need to help me. I don't know if I'll make it or not, so over the weekend I'm going to prepare plan B, just in case.

People are really starting to get interested in the race. A lot of talk about it throughout town. My husband and I talked about it and we both agree that we think it's going to be close, whoever wins.

Still deciding on whether to go to Town Hall after the polls close to get the vote count in person.
 
                        Â
BUFFALO and WNY Webring!
Ring Owner: Jennifer  Site: All Things Jennifer
Free Site Ring from
Bravenet Free Site Ring from
Bravenet Free Site Ring from
Bravenet Free Site Ring from
Bravenet Free Site Ring from
Bravenet
Site Ring
from Bravenet
BUFFALO and WNY Webring!
Ring Owner: Jennifer  Site: All Things Jennifer
Free Site
Ring from Bravenet Free Site
Ring from Bravenet Free Site
Ring from Bravenet Free Site
Ring from Bravenet Free Site
Ring from Bravenet
Site Ring from Bravenet
BuffaloPundit